Dr. Renee Richesin and her caring staff provide TMS (Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation) therapy.
- A breakthrough, non-drug treatment option
- Done in our office
- No anesthesia required
- Non-addictive and no discontinuation symptoms
- Covered by most insurance companies
- Usually takes less than 19 minutes/session
- You are awake and immediately return to your usual activities
- Is not ECT or shock therapy
What is TMS?
Transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS) is a noninvasive procedure that uses magnetic fields to stimulate nerve cells in the brain to improve symptoms of depression. TMS is typically used when other depression treatments haven’t been effective.